Saturday, July 5, 2008

working hands~

today, i take a leave to attend my Italian competition's briefing... so now, i have my free time to update my blog... my industry training is already started one week ago... for the first week.. i feel quite enjoy the training because i learn quite a lot at Bankers Club, all the staff at there treat me quite nice... now i am in the pastry department... so, my daily work is help the Kakak ( The only pastry chef ) to plating or decorating cake or dessert. sometime, when she is free, she will teach me some recipe and ask me do also. industry training is really very tiring for me... wake up very early and come back in late.... not enough sleep.. and everyday need to rush the KTM and Monorail and become CAN SARDIN's Sardin daily.... the sardins gt white, black, big, and i am the one of the small sardin.....

1 comment:

leonard leao said...

Small sardin...hahaha...haha...u not sardin la...ikan bilis...but go mix with sardin...wakaka...


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com