Monday, July 7, 2008

some worries in my heart.....

todAY, I took leave again as i need to go to coll for my italian competition practice... i reached thr about 9.30am... then i set up the stove and cass and shane them taking the ingredient and we start our mis en place.... hahaha today, quite sympathy to shane because he forgot to take the savoiardi biscuits for the Tiramisu, then he went back and take ... after he came back to kitchen, we discovered that we dun have semolina flour for the pasta dough, mushroom for risotto and bla bla bla.... hahah then he was forcing by us to ride his motor to go to sunway pyramid to buy the lost ingredient....
actually, there are some worries in my heart... today the presentation for all the four course is not so nice.... and my ravioli presentation i also felt like shit... no wonder chef bala want to kill me.. -.-"" our team is not enough organization and i felt it is not better enough to taking part in competition.... competition is on this saturday... but now... i dunno what to say ..... just hope we can do it better and pls... everyone jia you.. ^^


First Version of Ravioli Presentation....


Ravioli presentation after correction .....


No comments:


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com