Saturday, July 12, 2008

Italian Competition~ Dead and Revive~

On the 12/7 is the Italian Competition for me.... it was really not very good day for me... at first, i still very energetic to do my mis-en-place, clean my station..... roll my pasta dough and make my Ravioli~ but everything is went wrong when i want to cook the Ravioli, i found that my Green Ravioli is stick on the cling film even though i had sprinkle many flour..... i told myself

Ben: " never mind never mind, i gt make 3 extra, if the Ravioli break, i still got
another green one."

But the things is all my green break already and even stick to each other when i cook it... my mind is keep on thinking~ oh my god! what the Fuck~ how come like this... it never happened during my practice!!
last, i only can send out 3 green ravioli and others i use all yellow ravioli....... i was so sad.... i have no mood already....during the price giving ceremony~ i was really not in the mood when hear the best presentation not our group, the best team work is not us also...... i was looking at my teammate, cass, i say si loo..... then the announcer say.... The Overall Best Team goes to TAYLORS COLLEGE~~ oh my god~ i was laugh like hell and really unbelievable .... this is the pic...
Rolling the pasta dough


i don't know what was i doing liaw..


My Ravioli~

2 comments:

jun said...

seem so professional

WanSin said...

"hey there! i gonna lock my blog soon there. would like to invite you. can leave me yr email address at my blog comment area there? thnx ya!!"


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com