Monday, July 7, 2008

Looks like Shit But feel Proud~

haha as today,i got left over pasta dough then i make the fettucini my self..... and i think is i too happy or i am not concentrate in doing work... i roll too thin for my fettucini... but i still felt very proud because i can do Fresh PAsta ~~!!!! hahahah then we cook the Fresh Spinach Pasta... -.-"" why it taste like Mee POK~~~ -.-""" but the texture is nice.. ^^ hahaha then i plan to make it into dry fettucini. i put it into the oven and make it dry.... but.. i forgot to take it out in time..... so... hohoho lets have a look~~




I am very Proud Man~ haha

2 comments:

SEPET said...

fetucini worrrh.. make for me. haha

benjizai said...

hohohoho~~~ treat me cola first~~ hahaha


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com