Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oh Mon Dieu~~


wow.. what a nice,cold, and sleepy morning, 8.20am, my handphone alarm woke me up, aiks... today need go to collage practice again.... and i just slept at 3am this morning because dota with eric... After all my preparation, then i started to go out and waiting for lift. who noes the lift is broken!! 4 lift at my condo, only one can use.. what the... then i still waiting for the lift coming up to my 18th floor. who knows, the lift keep on go up over 18th floor and go down without stopping at 18th floor, i just like a fool waiting at there for 4 or 5 rounds.... then i go down to 16th floor by staircase since the lift ever stop at the 16th floor, who knows, same incident happened to me again!! oh MOn dieu~~ lastly, i get to the ground floor.. so happy but full of sweat because, i walking down to the ground floor from 18th floor by staircase...... what a joke kidding to me .... hahah

No comments:


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com