Wednesday, September 10, 2008

i'm not a girl, Not yet a Woman, cOz, I am GUy ok!!!!

I change a new hair style this lately..

I owes keep my hair short due to the fact that.....

My stupid coll not allow me to keep my hair long....

What a stupid rule!!

But, i keep my hair long this lately.... ^^

Coz my training company not strict on my hair... ^^

So happy~~ ^^

This morning, i went to Mc D to have my Breakfast~~~

The counter ppl greet me as....

Mc D cashier : 'Good Morning, MISS, How may i Help u??'
Ben :OMg!! MISS!!!! What the Fxck!!! are u Blind or eyes shit too much??
(murmured myself)
Ben : Ya....ala carte, sausage mcmuffin with egg and one coke... having here.. -.-""
(Very Man Sound)

( coz i am too chicken, so all the word i scold in my heart.....-.-"")

Mc D Cashier : So, Total RM7.35....
Ben : @#@@!@#$# ( in heart )



this is my new look......
looks like girl mer???
dun think so...
-.-""" T_T

No comments:


VideoPlaylist
I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com